- Digital delivery – for ease & student relevance
- Experiential activities – that develop introspection & human connection
- Research based – built on “best of” current techniques
- CASEL-aligned – and certified for learner variability
- Tier 1 Prevention – also applicable for Tier 2/3 Interventions
- Short activities – more engaging for teens, & backed by research
- Realtime dashboards – for feedback within 10 mins (instead of weeks)
- No “preachy” lecturing style – teens respond better to personal discovery
- Develops student voice, agency & confidence – within safe parameters
- Provides teachers with ease & flexibility … plus, they can learn SEL alongside students
Hear Vivensity’s Story - from the Founder & CEO
When I was younger, I thought of high school as a time for learning, hanging out with friends and discovering my personal boundaries. It certainly had its challenges, but they never seemed insurmountable. That is why I was shocked when five suicides occurred in my sons’ high school. I could not understand why any young teenager would think that life was not worth living! I was driven to use my years of personal life experiences, problem solving, and technology skills to find a solution. After getting certified as an integral life coach, I reached out to many teenagers to get a deeper understanding and a broader perspective of their day to day experiences. I also spoke to educators, talked with psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists and attended several related conferences. What I discovered was rather sobering and eye-opening.
I found that due to the multiple demands on their time and energy, teenagers have a lot more than academics and friendships to worry about. The technology, that is meant to improve and simplify their lives, is actually making its own demands on their limited time and causing additional stress and anxiety. They are at an age when they want to be independent and as such, they are not always comfortable approaching adults with their problems. In addition, their bonds to close friends are very tight and they often go out of their way to help them. In cases where their friends are facing any emotional challenges, this can take a heavy toll on them. I realized that a majority of them are lacking the skills needed to handle the plethora of new challenges they have to face. This birthed the idea of Vivensity – a platform to learn and share skills they need to handle their academic, social and emotional lives.
Founder & CEO
Inspire individuals to thrive emotionally, socially and academically ...
... by learning and practicing life skills through a journey of self discovery.
Spark Minds ...
Empower Individuals ...