imSparked© by Vivensity™
Life Skills & SEL Program For Adolescents | Grades 6-12
Flexible & Easy-to-use
Engaging & Empowering
imSparked Program Includes 4 Components:
- CASEL-aligned to promote self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making.
- Digital tools promote student-driven learning, reflection, & self-discovery.
- Students connect with peers, family, and their broader community.
- Classroom learning units are accessed via Canvas, Google Classroom, Schoology or Moodle.
Want to see an imSparked Learning Unit?
- 300+ highly curated, engaging videos & audios, bundled in themes relevant to students’ lives.
- Educators share ready-to-go bundles through LMS, for student selection.
- Available to students 24/7 from their computer, tablet, phone or other mobile device.
- Real-time dashboards present “in-the-moment” classroom reflections.
- Teachers can monitor individual or group progress, feedback and learning.
- Principals can make informed decisions from aggregated data, preserving student privacy.
Co-Learning Programs for Teachers, Parents & Staff
- Learning units customized for teachers, parents & school staff (parallel to student version).
- Community-wide approach prioritizes everyone’s social & emotional well-being.
Teens develop skills like these with imSparked!
A Strategic Approach to Social - Emotional Learning: One District's Story
District Coordinator Explains … “imSparked Is Best”
“I went to tons of workshops and looked at so many SEL resources. Vivensity’s imSparked Program was the best fit for us for multiple reasons,” reports Blair. ” It was so simple for teachers, even my reluctant teachers. It fit into all the content areas and kids having 24/7 access became so important during Covid. We had a lot of kids depressed and disengaging. Being able to put these curated videos, already aligned to CASEL, and at their fingertips was exactly what was needed.”
- High School District Wellness Coordinator, William Blair (Mountain View Los Altos Unified HS District) - interview by EdCuration
Middle School Principal Confirms: “imSparked is Easiest!”
“Overall, I feel your imSparked platform and program are the easiest for teachers to implement.”
- “Other programs have slide decks teachers have to prep for and teach, or they have self-guided PowerPoint type activities for the kids to click through independently.
- The videos on the imSparked platform and app communicate to students in the way that they receive information on a daily basis.”
- Principal Corinne Pacheco, Peter Hansen School / Lammersville Unified School District - 6/10/22
Teens Naturally Engage With imSparked
When do we use imSparked?
How do we use imSparked?
imSparked Aligns With CASEL
“The Vivensity Way™”
- Student-centric design.
- Reaching, teaching & assessing teens with BEST practices, for well-being & skill development.
- imSparked’s pioneering “In-The-Moment” self-reflections are the most meaningful way to promote & measure SEL skill proficiency for middle & high schoolers.